Get the Necessary Legal Documents for Your College Kid Now!

Is your kid going to college this fall?

If so, you should consider making sure he/she has signed a general power of attorney and health care power of attorney in your favor. If your child is 18 or over, he/she is an adult. Your rights as parents greatly diminish. If something happens when he/she is away at school, you will have no rights with respect to their medical, financial, educational and/or legal matters.

If you are interested in having these legal documents in place, contact us NOW before the school year starts!

Laura VolpiniNews